South Park is an online slots game from Net Entertainment, which is based on one of the most popular and ground-breaking television shows of all time.
South Park is one of the longest-running and most popular animated television shows of all time. It is known for its controversial and risqué controversial topics. Net Entertainment has done a great job of re-imagining the show as a slots game, as the graphics are animated in the same style and it has the same soundtrack. It includes clips and characters from the original show, so you’ll feel more like you’re watching television than playing an online slots game.
There are 25 paylines in Net Entertainment’s South Park online slot game. Betting is fixed at all 25 lines, so players will never miss out on a chance to hit a winning combination. There is a wide range of flexible betting options available, as players can wager anywhere from 1c to $1 per line, and adjust their Bet Level between 1 and 10. As such, both penny slots and high roller players will be able to appreciate this title.
There are different bonuses that are based on all of your favourite characters from the series. Each one offers up a unique experience and generous prizes:
- Stan: Stan encounters his crush, Wendy, and proceeds to vomit on her. As this happens, stick wild symbol are added to the reels to help boost the player’s odds of hitting winning combinations.
- Cartman: Cartman hunts down hippies in the park. For each hippie he finds, the player wins a bonus prize and a multiplier. When Officer Barbrady appears, the bonus round ends.
- Kyle: Kyle plays Kick the Baby with Ike while 10 free spins are awarded. Depending on how Kyle kicks Ike, the player will win a generous multiplier (between 2x and 10x) on any free spin prizes.
- Kenny: Kenny must cross the street without getting hit or injured. As he passes through each ‘danger zone’, the player will win generous prizes.
- Terrance and Phillip: This is a base game feature in which the Canadian comedy duo add extra wild symbols to the reels.
To trigger the bonuses, 2 regular bonuses must appear on reels 3 and 4 with a character bonus symbol appearing on reels 5. The character that appears on the 5th reel will determine which bonus round the player will receive.
* South Park is a Net Ent game. The trademark is owned by Net Ent. Online Slot NZ is not approved by Net Ent.